Posted Feb 28, 2009
6:09:16 PM
GoPhone voicemail?

can i get voicemail on my GoPhone?  if so, how do i set it up?

thanks..

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Feb 28, 2009 9:58:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

bobbobby1 wrote:

thanks..

Yes, you can have VM on your GoPhone. If holding down the 1 key doesn't connect you to VM system or setup doesn't kick in, give CS a call from a landline (1-800-331-0500) and have them double-check your VM access number and setup on their end. Keep saying “Customer service” at the automated system prompts and you'll eventually be connected to a live rep (during regular business hours, of course, which exclude Sunday).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

GoPhone voicemail?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Feb 28, 2009 9:58:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

bobbobby1 wrote:

thanks..

Yes, you can have VM on your GoPhone. If holding down the 1 key doesn't connect you to VM system or setup doesn't kick in, give CS a call from a landline (1-800-331-0500) and have them double-check your VM access number and setup on their end. Keep saying “Customer service” at the automated system prompts and you'll eventually be connected to a live rep (during regular business hours, of course, which exclude Sunday).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: GoPhone voicemail?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 1, 2009 7:56:29 PM
(0)
Mentor
will i be charged airtime to set up my voicemailbox?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 1, 2009 9:35:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

bobbobby1 wrote:
will i be charged airtime to set up my voicemailbox?

Yes, unfortunately you will, also for checking the messages if you do it from the phone.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 29, 2009 8:54:25 PM
(0)
Contributor
Does it cost just $1 to set up the voicemail or $1 plus every minute used?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 30, 2009 11:38:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

vyphuong wrote:
Does it cost just $1 to set up the voicemail or $1 plus every minute used?

$1 + every minute used.