10-09-2010 06:09:47 AM
Hello AT&T Community Members!
We’re excited to announce the AT&T U-Talk (U-verse), Internet and Wireless communities have a new look – we’re bigger, better and bolder than before!
You’ll notice our new landing page displaying the most recent posts, top tags and top kudo’ed posts in all three communities, plus the @ATT Twitter feed. Dig into a community – all your old posts will still be there.
Why did we do this?
- Convenience: Now log in to one place to access all three communities – Wireless, Internet and U-verse.
- If you have log in credentials for the AT&T Wireless Community, or Wireless plus Internet and/or U-verse – use your Wireless user name and password to log in. That one simple log-in will handle Wireless, Internet and U-verse community access.
- If you have only a U-verse or only an Internet log-in – that one simple log-in will handle Wireless, Internet and U-verse community access.
- If you have U-verse plus Internet log-in credentials – use your U-verse credentials. That one simple log-in will handle Wireless, Internet and U-verse community access.
- Expanding the neighborhood: We’ve brought all members together for a more vibrant community of peers.
- Better answers: More members means better discussion and better answers to your questions. Also, more community content available in one place (e.g. a search in the new consolidated community will generate more answers).
We’d love your feedback!
Please comment – we’d love to know what you think!
Your AT&T Moderators