07-25-2012 03:35:54 PM - last edited on 08-16-2013 01:16:01 PM by ATTDmitriyCM
If you have an iPhone you'd like to unlock, please review the eligibility requirements located here prior to posting a message.
AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:
- The person requesting the unlock is:
- a current AT&T customer or
- a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
- The iPhone was designed for use on AT&T's network
- All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied; and
- The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.
You may also review Apple's article on unlocking an iPhone: here.
Please use our Device Unlock Portal to submit your request to have your phone unlocked.
Please do not post any personal information in this or any thread on these forums. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Your full name
- The phone's serial or IMEI number
- Your email address
- Your physical address
As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-16-2013 01:23:36 PM