Posted Jul 25, 2012
3:35:54 PM
iPhone Unlock Information
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Aug 16, 2013 at 1:16:01 PM

If you have an iPhone you'd like to unlock, please review the eligibility requirements located here prior to posting a message. 

AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:

• The person requesting the unlock is:
    • a current AT&T customer or
    • a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
  • The iPhone was designed for use on AT&T's network
  • All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied; and
  • The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.

You may also review Apple's article on unlocking an iPhone: here.

Please use our Device Unlock Portal to submit your request to have your phone unlocked.

Please do not post any personal information in this or any thread on these forums. This includes but is not limited to the following:

• Your full name
  • The phone's serial or IMEI number
  • Your email address 
  • Your physical address

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(1)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Aug 16, 2013 1:23:36 PM
(1)
Community Manager

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

iPhone Unlock Information

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(11) Me too
(11) Me too
Replies
(1)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Aug 16, 2013 1:23:36 PM
(1)
Community Manager

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please use this link: ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: iPhone Unlock Information

Solution