Posted Apr 10, 2012
2:15:43 PM
Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

I found that I've been charged 2.99 for accidentally opening the pre-installed Where app on my Android device. After finally figuring out that I have to cancel it on the AT&T website, I find that I keep getting this message when I click on the application I want to cancel/challenge:

We are experiencing a failure. Please try your request again shortly.
Error 500.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 18, 2012 10:59:19 AM
(0)
Tutor

Also, I ran into the same problem. Eventually, I unsubscribe the attnavigator, it's a little bit weird. anyway, what you need to do is go to this website https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/logout.do  with firefox broswer, and you will meet the error 500 again and you can just unsubscribe.

before this, I tried the website with chrome, IE, and the website just didn't work and give me the error 500. but now i can say bye bye to attnavigator~~~

Accepted Solution

Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 10, 2012 5:20:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hmm, thats strange! I would suggest waiting a couple hours before trying to unsubscribe just in case its being worked on. If it still persists, then I would say calling Customer Care and unsubcribing through there is the best course of action. :smileyhappy:

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket, an AT&T LTE smartphone. Experience speeds up to 10x faster than 3G.
~Sunshine :smileyhappy:
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Error 500 when viewing details in AT&T Mobile Purchases & Downloads

2 of 5 (6,718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Aug 9, 2012 8:36:26 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm getting the same error now. Any update?

3 of 5 (6,360 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 18, 2012 10:59:19 AM
(0)
Tutor

Also, I ran into the same problem. Eventually, I unsubscribe the attnavigator, it's a little bit weird. anyway, what you need to do is go to this website https://cingular-oac.qpass.com/oac/html/logout.do  with firefox broswer, and you will meet the error 500 again and you can just unsubscribe.

before this, I tried the website with chrome, IE, and the website just didn't work and give me the error 500. but now i can say bye bye to attnavigator~~~

4 of 5 (5,183 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 8, 2013 9:03:23 PM
(0)
Contributor

I was using Google Chrome browser when I got the error 500, I switched to Internet explorer and it worked right away.

5 of 5 (1,148 Views)