06-10-2012 12:37:03 PM
Looking for support in changing the setting for the number of rings on incoming calls before call goes to voice mail. Tried connecting with voice mail for support and all the available setting on the Blackberry 9810. Am I overlooking something or am I stuck with two rings on incoming calls set by the factory? Thanks!
12-12-2012 03:54:52 PM
It's actually not controlled via factory settings from RIM...it's a network feature. I changed mine recently to fewer rings. This is how:
- On your phone, dial *#61# and click Send.
- Some information should be displayed: number that the calls are being forwarded to and the delay before the forwarding engages.
- Write down the number (including +1)
- Dial **61*+1xxxyyyzzzz*11*30# and hit Send. +1xxxyyyzzzz is the number you wrote down previously, 30 is the delay in seconds. The delay can be set in 5 second increments, 30 is maximum
- Dial *#61# to verify that the new settings are active.
Hope that helps...