11-09-2010 10:06:31 AM
The AT&T USB Connect Shockwave is the first AT&T DataConnect device that will be compatible with AT&T’s new HSPA+ network where available. HSPA+ is expected to be available to over 250 million people by the end of 2010 and boasts up to double the throughput speeds of standard 3G. The Shockwave will come with ACM 9.0 preloaded, as well as Sierra Wireless Setup Wizard software, which greatly simplifies the start-up process.
Specifications and Key Features:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, and XP SP3 Compatible
- Mac OS X 10.4 and later Compatible
- WCDMA (UMTS, HSPA) 800/850/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- HSPA+ Capable
- microSD memory card slot up to 16MB
For further information and or pricing, please click here.