07-31-2010 07:41:53 AM
Using AT&T Toolbar
I enter in my info on the log-in page (user id/password) and it brings up a white page and takes a long time to load mail. Any thoughts?
08-02-2010 08:03:48 AM
To resolve this issue, I would suggest you to try to Clear Cache, Delete Cookies, Clear History, and Set Cache size of your web browser (Internet Explorer) through the steps mentioned below:
- Choose Internet Options from the Tools menu in Internet Explorer.
- Under the General tab, locate the Browsing History heading.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click the Delete files… button in Temporary Internet Files section, and choose Yes when prompted.
- Click the Delete cookies… button in Cookies section, and choose Yes when prompted.
- Click the Delete history… button in History section, and choose Yes when prompted.
- Click the Close button in the Delete Browsing History window.
- Click the Settings button in the Browsing history heading.
- In the Temporary Internet Files heading, enter 20 in the Disk space to use section.
- Click OK in the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings window.
- Click OK in the Internet Options window.
If the issue persists, it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support and troubleshoot according to thier recommendation.