Posted Jul 29, 2013
ATT.NET EMAIL

I have had the same email address for umpteen years which is affiliated with my ex husbands name and I am getting remarried and want to slowly transition to a new ATT.NET email address as my primary email but ATT CHAT is telling me this is not possible and I can only create sub-accounts.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve?

I have already talked to many departments who keep transferring me or giving me numbers that are no longer in use

ATT.NET EMAIL

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 29, 2013
(0)
davidsracin - The best e-mail accounts are not associated with an ISP. There are many free e-mail accounts - you can google to find them. The two biggies are Yahoo and Google GMAIL. I prefer gmail.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT.NET EMAIL

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 30, 2013
(0)
Forgot to include transition - You can download all your stuff from an existing e-mail to gmail. Then in the old account set it to forward mea mail to the gmail acct.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ATT.NET EMAIL