Posted Jul 10, 2013
10:01:19 PM
Roku can't connect to Uverse WiFi

Roku can't connect to Uverse WiFi, so I bought an ethernet cable to plug into the Roku and the E2Wire.  Do you have to turn off the router before plugging it in?  What is the protocol as I don't want to create new problems.  

Also, my DVD now no longer works.  How can I get the DVD & Roku to work in the Uverse environment?

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Roku can't connect to Uverse WiFi

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 20, 2013 8:13:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

francinek wrote:

Roku can't connect to Uverse WiFi, so I bought an ethernet cable to plug into the Roku and the E2Wire.  Do you have to turn off the router before plugging it in?  What is the protocol as I don't want to create new problems.  

Also, my DVD now no longer works.  How can I get the DVD & Roku to work in the Uverse environment?

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Why can you not connect your Roku via WiFi?  I have two that run just fine on UVerse WiFi.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Roku can't connect to Uverse WiFi

[ Edited ]