Posted Jul 5, 2013
Starz Kids & Family Schedule Bug

Hi there,

When I check the AT&T U-verse on screen guide, I noticed that under Starz Kids & Family channels 912 SD and 1912 HD, I have found out that as of July 5, 2013, it shows Movie To Be Announced instead of the actual lineup with different movies and programs. I rebooted the U-verse a few times and it still shows Movie To Be Announced under Starz Kids & Family on Guide, U-verse.com and U-verse app with different zip codes. Could it be the Schedule outage, schedule bug or glitch, or something? Please let me know.

Please be sure to visit http://www.starz.com click on schedule and located Starz Kids & Family so that you can see the acutal lineup the way it was. Please fix this problem ASAP so that I can continue watching it.

Starz Kids & Family Schedule Bug

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 5, 2013
(0)
I see the same thing on mine to all the other channels on Starz are fine including Encore i don't think its a Uverse problem most likely the station .

Re: Starz Kids & Family Schedule Bug

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 5, 2013
(0)
My guess is that its a glitch just as long i can watch the movies it does not bother me i am sure it will be updated soon .

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 6, 2013
(0)

Checked the lineup and it has been fixed up to July 10. Hopefully from that date, the rest of the lineup will be fixed soon.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jul 9, 2013
(0)

I checked it on Uverse.com and Interactive on-screen guide and it looks like the rest of the lineup of Starz Kids and Family has been officially fixed and all better.