01-18-2010 07:47:53 AM
01-18-2010 03:19:08 PM
If you are in 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI' you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.
01-19-2010 08:07:30 AM
01-19-2010 12:36:55 PM
If only the Internet light is red on your Motorola Netopia 3347-02 router, this could be authentication problem on your Motorola Netopia 3347-02 router. You'll need to update your AT&T primary email address and corresponding password on your Motorola Netopia 3347-02 router's configuration page (GUI).
- From the left-hand frame, click on Configure.
- Click WAN.
- Click on PPP over Ethernet vcc2 link mentioned at the top on that page.
- Type your primary AT&T email address and corresponding password into the respective text fields in the router GUI.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the triangle icon in the upper right corner of the GUI.
- Select Save & Restart
- Note: If you'll receive a prompt for system user name and password then the system user name will be : admin, password is the: serial number of Motorola Netopia 3347-02 router, mentioned at the bottom of the router