Posted Feb 20, 2012
phone records

How can I get a copy of my phone records, call history, msg history?

phone records

6 replies
(10) Me too
(10) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 20, 2012
(0)
ACE - Professor
Your online account has quite a few of your previous bills. I think like 16 months. The are in pdf form and are available online.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: phone records

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 9, 2012
(0)
Contributor

What about when the online version is inaccurate? Mine is missing some activity/information regarding some texting I've done. I've contacted customer service and the best thing they can do is "look into" the matter. I get a case number but no guarantee that the issue will be resolved :/ I need the information sooner than the 9 day turnaround for the disposition. Is there any way I can get my records faster?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 6, 2013
(0)
Contributor
On my account I am the primary and I received a notice when I checked my usage report and it said I had 1,000 un-seen text all under my name some ate my husbands and daughters and also mine all for the month. But none of that was under their usage reports. First time I receive this.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Jun 9, 2013
(0)
Employee

"Mine is missing some activity/information regarding some texting I've done."

If you're using an iPhone than you won't see those that were sent/received using Apple's iMessage system because it uses data. The same might apply to some other platforms, like BBM on Blackberry for example.

d.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 14, 2013
(0)
Tutor
How do I access my online account, and where do I go after I logged in so I can get a copy of my cell phone records?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Oct 14, 2013
(0)
ACE - Expert

brady42299 wrote:
How do I access my online account, and where do I go after I logged in so I can get a copy of my cell phone records?

go to www.att.com, click on MyATT then sign in - if you are on a family plan you will not be able to see a lot of items without being the primary account holder or an authorized user. Also for text messages you will only see the number texted to or from, you will not see the message body.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.