06-27-2012 10:11:28 AM
In general I am pleased with U-Verse however having been a longtime user of Tivo and Direct TV I have a few suggestions:
- Need 1 button press to access Favorites Guide or way to set it as default guide
- Need View checked in hide channel options
- Need way to optionally sync Favorites and hide channels on all receivers in home
- Guide takes up whole screen, cant see show behind it
- Better searching like Tivo (Watchlists, movies only, etc.)
Hopefully new features or updates will be issued from time to time making a good system even better!
06-27-2012 11:59:33 PM - edited 06-28-2012 12:00:06 AM
Push the "Enter" button in the lower right hand corner of your remote for quick access to "favorites".
For my part...in the hide channels list....it would be so much more convenient if we could just directly enter the number of a channel we wanted to go to rather than having to start at channel 1 and work our way slowly to the HD channels up over 1,000.
A Veteran – whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve – is someone who, at a one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to ‘The United States of America’, for an amount of “up to and including his/her life.” ...Author Unknown