Posted Feb 20, 2012
9:20:56 PM
SCREEN SHOTS FOR SOMEJOE

For SomeJoe.  Hopefully you will find the screen shots over here.

Roy

Stats-2012-02-20-21-11-10.pngBitloading-2012-02-20-21-11-42.pngErrorTable-2012-02-20-21-12-19.png

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Feb 20, 2012 10:44:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You have a major issue.  Your max rate is less than your assigned profile.

I notice that your RG has been running for over 77 days.  Try rebooting the RG.  Then repost the screenshots.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

SCREEN SHOTS FOR SOMEJOE

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Feb 20, 2012 10:44:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You have a major issue.  Your max rate is less than your assigned profile.

I notice that your RG has been running for over 77 days.  Try rebooting the RG.  Then repost the screenshots.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: SCREEN SHOTS FOR SOMEJOE

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 21, 2012 10:16:37 AM
(0)
Teacher

That did the trick.  When I had the Tech guy on the phone he did some testing and gave it all a clean bill of health.  How in the world could the RG get in such a mess and the TV and internet still be working?  I'll watch to see if a couple of TV problems clear up and the occasional SMTP failures quit.  We had a short service outage recently when the buried distribution cable behind the house was replaced.  However, I don't see how that could have affected it.  The TV problems have existed for several weeks since the last update and are known problems.  It's a good thing I had the Real Time program or I would not have questioned what was going on.

Thanks a bunch,

Roy

The new screen shots follow:

Stats-2012-02-21-18-01-18.pngBitloading-2012-02-21-18-01-48.pngErrorTable-2012-02-21-18-02-07.png

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 21, 2012 10:39:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Those screenshots look much better!  Let us know if the TV issues go away.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 21, 2012 10:45:54 AM
(0)
Teacher
Will do. By the way I am an old retired SBC Network Eng. type in MO. Got transferred here in '71 from 308 S. Akard.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 21, 2012 11:09:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Always ways nice to meet a Texan!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 26, 2012 1:04:44 PM
(0)
Teacher

Well, I'm happy to say since rebooting the RG, I have not had any freezes on the Fox News channel and the Closed Captioning disappearence has not been seen.  I have not done a lot of watching for the problem but I replayed a recording of Downton Abby from PBS and the numerous losses of captioning did not reoccurr.  On the original playback of the recording the captioning disappeared about every 5-10 minutes.  After the reboot I watched the same recording for 30 minutes with no problems.  I am still on the RG firmware version, 6.3.7.42-plus.tm so the new version is not here in the St. Louis area yet.

I plan to keep checking on the two problems above to see if they return.  More if they do, but the reboot definitely cleared things.

Roy