Posted Apr 17, 2010
7:27:22 PM
View profile
blocking a number for both incoming and outgoing calls and text

I plan on getting smart limit and adding a number to be blocked so my kid will not be able to receive any calls or text from that number along with not being able to make any calls or text to the blocked number . I think I know what message the sender will hear when they try to call my kid but what message will my kid get when they call or text the number I have blocked

blocking a number for both incoming and outgoing calls and text

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2010 9:56:49 AM
(0)
Expert

crazygalsmom wrote:

I plan on getting smart limit and adding a number to be blocked so my kid will not be able to receive any calls or text from that number along with not being able to make any calls or text to the blocked number . I think I know what message the sender will hear when they try to call my kid but what message will my kid get when they call or text the number I have blocked

Your kid will get the following messages.

• We’re sorry but the phone number you are trying to reach has been blocked by your wireless account owner.
  • We’re sorry, but you cannot send this text message due to limits set by your wireless account owner

The caller would get the message of

• subscriber you are trying to reach is not accepting incoming msgs at this time. (Non AT&T customers will not get any kind of message.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

Re: blocking a number for both incoming and outgoing calls and text

2 of 2 (6,137 Views)