07-03-2012 10:30:29 AM
I have gone through tons and tons of headaches when I decided to switch over to U-Verse internet service.
1. No-show by service tech for installment
2. Went to local att&t store to setup another appointment for installation
3. Stayed home from work for my scheduled appointment that never showed up
4. Called customer support to find out why nobody showed up and the call was eventually dropped. Nobody called back for over a week.
5. My installation and internet access was supposed to begin on May 19th. I finally was installed June 6th.
6. I received my bill and it states that billing started on May 19th. All of the above has been documented in my file. A bill needs to be issued showing the service started on June 6th. I'm not paying for 2.5 weeks of no service.
07-03-2012 10:52:24 AM