Posted Mar 8, 2012
What happened to recent posts on members home page?

I wonder if this has to do with the recent attempt to consolidate some of the boards? 

IfI click on my log in name next to My Settings l Sign Out I used to see my recent posts (last 5 I believe) and they had an option for MORE but now that's all gone. 

Anyone else see this same behavior?

Edit:

Nevermind....After I posted this message only this message showed in the recents so they must have gotten cleared during the changes but the "view all" is back now.

Edit #2:

This is not good.  If I click "view all" all of my old messages since I joined the community are gone!!  All 1379 of them.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
3-8-2012 12:16:26 PM
(0)

All mine were there when I just checked by clicking on my username and yours were all there just now too. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

What happened to recent posts on members home page?

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Mar 8, 2012
(0)

All mine were there when I just checked by clicking on my username and yours were all there just now too. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Re: What happened to recent posts on members home page?

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 8, 2012
(0)

Well miracles will never cease!!  I swear they weren't there when I posted.....:smileyembarrassed:

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 14, 2012
(0)

They've been revamping (see Announcements), so probably what's going on.  I'm seeing things disappear as well.