05-21-2012 01:28:54 AM
If only HTC tilt 2 came out with Windows 7.5, everyone would have this phone. HTC tilt 2 can be set on the table like a laptop when I'm on a meeting, but also works beautifully as a tablet. It comes with a slick stylus and a great auto focus camera. What I suggest would make AT&T the leader of phone sales again. It would be cool for HTC to make a new version of HTC tilt. Call it HTC HolyTilt (just kidding, just make it sound cool!).
1. A new version of HTC tilt needs to have Front and Rear Camera with flash (at least 8 to 14 mpx)
2. Run it with Windows 7.5, office suite with cool apps (Most definitely a good working Skype, video edit and photo edit/enhance app).
3. Make the screen bigger like 5.3.
4. Make the audio output as universal stereo jack (unlike the micro connector).
5. Keep the external / expandable micro SD slot.
6. Keep apps exclusively created or stric certification by Microsoft to prevent security breaches on phones (I noticed that most outsourced apps for Microsoft had bugs which caused the Windows phone to crash. When I reset my phone to a manufacturer setting and left it with original apps, I did not have problems later and my phone still works very fast 3 years later).
I will wait for the new HTC tilt or something similar to come out. Otherwise, I'll stick to what I have for now.