04-23-2012 08:45:38 PM
I have been to two stores the last 2 days and I am surprised by the lack of experience at these stores. They are authorized dealers so I am not sure how much this plays a part in the service.
The most experience person was someone with 6 months at one of the stores out of 3 employees. Here are my gripes:
1. Please do not send me across town to another authorized dealer when there is an actual store located between both of them.
2. Do not try to worry about a sale in front of the customer and tell your customer that customer service is your first priority.
3. Have a supervisor.
1. When you have 3 people at the end of the day, have more than one person working at the store.
2. Have a supervisor present to help because having someone keep messing up setting up phones for one hour is poor customer service
3. When you have 2 people waiting, try to multi task and see if you can help a person when you are waiting for anything.
4. Stop apologizing to customer support that you are new. The customers cringe.
04-24-2012 08:36:48 AM
Thank you for your feedback. Regardless of the type of store, we want to make sure that all interactions are helpful and easy.
If you'd like to give me a bit more information, please send me a private message with the location of the stores and any other details you think are important. I'll make sure the proper folks get your feedback.
To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.
As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.