02-25-2012 07:54:35 AM
The Unofficial Guide to Creating an AT&T Access ID
The Official Guide, FAQs, and videos can be found here.
1. Go to att.com and click Register to get started.
2. Create your new AT&T Access ID & Password
Note: This is the username and password you will log in with from now on.
3. Enter the personal information for the main account user
4. Create your security questions.
5. Read and accept the Terms & Conditions, then click Continue
6. Congratz! You’ve created your AT&T Access ID.
Next, you'll link your AT&T Accounts to this ID and you'll be able to access and manage your accounts online with ONE user ID and Password. - Unofficial Guide Coming Soon
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-27-2013 10:01:30 PM
my account is locked and I need a new password, I''ve tried everything posted here, but when i click on att.com all it does is aske me to log in with mobile number etc.,for some reason I am unable to create and access ID so i can get a new password.. help!
03-07-2013 06:03:35 PM
03-07-2013 09:05:25 PM
I've tried both, nothing seems to work, i just need a new password, but like i said, for some reason i'm never taken to the create an ATT access ID,but only to register wiht my mobile phone numer/password which in turn says my account is locked.