Contributor
suziapril
Marketing and Survey Phone calls

I had my phone number for at least 6 months prior to switching to ATT. I never got solicitation phone calls. As soon as I switched to ATT, they started coming. I put the number on the Federal DNC List, but they still continue to call me multiple times per day, Very annoying and unprofessional of ATTt to set me up like th is. Did anyone else have this experience or one similar to it? Is it just me?

JustinF
Re: Marketing and Survey Phone calls

Hi,

I apologize that you are having this issue. If you could send me a PM with the following information:

First name

Last name

Phone number

I will also see this gets escalated and make sure that you are on our DNC list as well.

Thank you,

JustinF

___

I am an AT&T ConnecTech employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm here to help with any technical issues you may have but if you need advanced ConnecTech support over the phone, please visit the
ConnecTech website or call 1-800-344-1734 (Phone support is available 8 am – 11 pm Central Time, 7 days a week)
Contributor
suziapril

how do I pm you?

JustinF

Hi,

Click on the envelope on the right side of the screen. Then compose a new message to me. Send the information I asked for please.

Thank you,

JustinF

___

I am an AT&T ConnecTech employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm here to help with any technical issues you may have but if you need advanced ConnecTech support over the phone, please visit the
ConnecTech website or call 1-800-344-1734 (Phone support is available 8 am – 11 pm Central Time, 7 days a week)