Eileen89
My Device: iPhone 5S
Re: F908: "Error Processing Request":

ilikewireless wrote:

Now that's big enough so that AT&T will not miss this help request.

LOL, too funny. :smileyvery-happy: Well, as I expected there was no call back today either, so I gave them another call. The web assistance rep that I spoke to immediately tried to transfer me to another department, so I told him he was wrong and I was already speaking to the correct dept., as my issue was related to OLAM. I explained how I already spoke at length to the other rep. on the 19'th about this and he "supposedly" contacted the escalations dept. to look into this further for me. I told this new rep that while I didn't blame him, I was getting the impression that everyone that I talked to was just telling me stories to get me off the phone and that I had liitle faith in them as it is since no one took the time to call me as was said to update me on their progress.... This new rep said that he promised someone would call me back and he would call me tonight as well to make sure that they did.... I said fine, but I had my doubts that they actually would. Anyway, 10 minutes later someone from the Escalations dept. did call me to let me know that they were going to get this issue resolved for me. I told him that it was now over 2 weeks since I haven't  had access to my account features and that they had till next Friday, the 28th to find a fix for this. Between this issue and the lack of caring from AT&T about my preorder of the iPhone 4S, I am starting to think that maybe my wireless needs would be better served elsewhere..... But as I said to that last rep. I'll give them one week to resolve this issue first.......  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.