Eileen89
My Device: iPhone 5S
Re: F908: "Error Processing Request":
[ Edited ]

ilikewireless wrote:
I wonder why AT&T is so unhelpful in this matter. I am thinking that this may be a consequence of out-sourcing.

AT&T is beyond NON HELPFUL at this point. I received a text message not even a call today from AT&T saying that this was going to take 7 more "business days" to fix this. I will NOT wait 7 more days. If I didn't have to take the kids out for Halloween tonight, I'd call them today. I will call them tomorrow and let them know that this is totally unacceptable and they are not going to get away with buying time from me anymore. It should not take a whole month for AT&T to fix this this problem. I'm starting to think they do not know what the heck they are doing and maybe my dollars would be better spent on a wireless carrier who does. Even Verizon was able to fix an online account issue for me within a 48 hour period. Not one whole month. Anyway, because I don't have a texting plan, AT&T is charging me for this text message, which I have absolutely no intention of paying for.

This is how AT&T avoids dealing with their customers? Nice......

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.