Eileen89
My Device: iPhone 5S
Re: F908: "Error Processing Request":
[ Edited ]

jamileh wrote:

Yeesh :smileysad: I'm sorry this has gotten so out of hand. 

Let's get you in touch with someone to talk to about this. Will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, contact phone number and the best time to contact you. A summary of what's been going on would be great as well. 

Jam, thank you for the offer to help put me in touch with someone, I do appreciate that. However, I think the "Wireless mobility tech support." who are supposedly handling the trouble ticket that was created on 10/24 is the correct dept. That should be working on this. Problem is, they keep asking for more and more time which doesn't give me a whole lot of reason to have any faith in them at this point.... I am going to call them back today at the number that I was given and ask why it is taking them soooo long to find a fix for what should be a simple thing to resolve. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.