Eileen89
My Device: iPhone 5S
Re: F908: "Error Processing Request":

Problem fixed!! :smileyvery-happy:  I called the wireless assist dept. back today and explained the issue to a different rep and how I wasn't happy with the text that I received yesterday about them needing 7 more days. After putting me on hold a few times the rep. came back and told me to clear the cache and cookies on my computer and attempt to log into the manage features section again. After doing so, I was finally able to view and make changes to my features section online. While I am not sure what exactly was done this time that wasn't the other times that I called in, I am happy with the fact that this has finally been resolved and I can now manage my features online myself..... Thanks to all those who replied in this thread and offered your suggestions. :smileyhappy:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.