Former Community Manager
jamileh
My Device: iPhone 5 & Samsung Focus
Accepted Solution
Upgrading your phone? Check out AT&T Mobile Transfer!
[ Edited ]

Now you can make a one-time, wireless transfer of your contacts, photos, and videos from your old phone to your new phone and it's FREE! (Note: We recommend you connect to a wifi network while using this feature so you don't eat up your data.)

Check out AT&T Mobile Transfer!

iPhone, Android and Blackberry phones can all use this great new feature (click here for specific models).

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Community Manager
ATTDmitriyCM
My Device: iPhone 5, BB Z10, iPad Mini
Re: Upgrading your phone? Check out AT&T Mobile Transfer!

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution" Learn about accepted solutions here.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.