BeeBeeSA
Topics: 253
Kudos: 570
Solutions: 913
My Device: U450, HD Premium Tier, Max 18
Re: Sony BD-570 won't connect to AT&T 2 Wire Modem!

I just had a couple of other ideas.  There is a setting in the menu to return the player back to factory default.  If the above doesn't work try returning the player to default and start over.  That way it will erase all settings it had before and you can start fresh.

You might also want to try to plug it in to the router with an ethernet cable to see if it will connect to the internet thru the ethernet port.  If it does at least you know the player is working correctly.  Then unplug the ethernet cable and try to set up wireless before moving it.  You didn't mention how far away the player is from the router.  If the wireless works then move it to it's home and see if it works.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.