Re: Pantech P6010 USB Drivers
05-02-2012 09:13:23 PM
Hello. I have a Pantech P6010. To get pictures off my phone, i EMAIL MYSELF from the phone. It costs 30 cents per picture since I don't have any data plans whatsoever. Here is how you do it.
1. Go to your Contacts (address book).
2. Click "ADD" button. Enter AAEmailMe as name (this puts you at top of list in address book starting with AA), and your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the "email" line of the new contact page. Click "SAVE" button when done.
3. Get back to main menu, then go to MESSAGES. Hit "NEW" button. "TAP" to address: Select "AAEmailMe" then "OK".
4. Click "INSERT" button at bottom. Choose "MY PICTURE". Scroll through photos and touch the one you want to send to yourself (you can add more to same message after you do the first picture). Click "SELECT".
5. Repeat Step 4 to add pictures to your message. I don't k now the limit, it depends on how big pictures are and so forth. It will tell you when you have reached the limit.
6. Click "SEND". Picture(s) will be sent to your email inbox. Charges will appear on your next bill. If you have the $20 or $30 unlimited text plan, it will cost you nothing.
Good Luck! Geneva