Uniblurb3
Topics: 469
Kudos: 25
Re: PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!

Know exactly what you mean CJ and I've had the same frustrating thing happen to me many times. While sometimes I copy the text prior to posting I become lax in doing this and shouldn't have to do it in the first place.

Just last week I thought I was replying to a post which I thought had already been moved. The user was complaining about the rate increases for their AT&T landline phone service. While they were probably in the wrong forum I wrote a long reply, did some research, included links, completely agreed with his concern, and the reply was rather long. Low and behold when I posted the dreaded "read only" prompt came up and the post was gone.

My first thought was someone didn't like what I was writing and deleted my reply since as I mentioned before it looked like this post was already moved. Regardless, I'm not going to write the same post all over again and it's the OP's loss, as well as others who might read it, on what might have been some helpful info.

Thanks for reporting this problem to the administrators Phil and they should find a fix for it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.