JefferMC
Topics: 141
Kudos: 430
Solutions: 226
My Device: U-verse/VZW Samsung Galaxy S4
Re: PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!

Uniblurb3 wrote:

Good suggestion JefferMC but unfortunately if you are directed to a "read only" post which has been moved there's no going back on your browser button since the text in your reply is gone. It's also not saved, like CJ had mentioned, and you can't reload the page since the "Load" prompt at the top of some composed replies where you left the page is nowhere to be found. It's currently a no-win situation in replying to moved posts. :smileysad:

I would have to contrive to get in the situation he finds himself in to test his situation exactly, but on a successful post I was able to back pedal to the previous page and the text control still had my text in it, just as it did before I hit the Post button.  If you've already tried this on the "read only page" and found that it doesn't work, then... darn, but I'm mildly surprised that the read only page response changes that behavior.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.