Computer-Joe
Topics: 246
Kudos: 193
Solutions: 71
My Device: works just fine, thank you.
Re: PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!

Yes I get a similar message as Uni posted, using XPMCE SP3 and IE8 as well as Win7 and IE9.

I do not get any warnings. I hit the post button and I get the "Read Only" page. If I hit the backspace (back button) it reloads the "read only" page. If I hit the backspace twice in rapid succession, it will take me back to the reply page, but it is blank (no reply) and the "Recover" button for the Autosave is not available.

There is something in the code that wipes the cached page of your reply from your computer or it would be there when you backspace. Normally, with a successful post, you can backspace 5 or 10 pges and your reply will still show up on the old reply page. So there is definately a difference between successful posts and failed posts in the way the the pages get cached on your computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.