mibrnsurg
Topics: 1,024
Kudos: 155
Solutions: 199
Re: PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!!!
[ Edited ]

Escapee wrote:

This is getting off the OP subject but to those interested I not had any problems with any of the FF betas. If you want to take the plunge the only hitch may be an Extention not working. The widely Extentions are keeping up with the beta releases.

I will let Chris speak for the beta beta but I am guessing they are just as stable as just the betas final releases.  These releases seem to be more stable then Final releases were in the past.

Actually SKP, I've not had any surfing/email problems w/Aurora, but it ia a beta's beta w/an update every single day.

Not worried about any extensions, IEpage is pretty obsolete now, pretty much everything opens in Aurora/FF properly.  Using the Host file from MVPs.org covers any AdBlock or scripts, etc. extensions, it stops just about everything (as new things pop up, it's updated a every 2 months). :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.