Uniblurb3
Topics: 469
Re: Gas Prices - Ugh!!!!!!

Yeah, you would think so Spd but if you shop around out there it looks like prices are about the same as we're having in the midwest. Here's the current gas prices for San Diego.

http://www.sandiegogasprices.com/

I've visited some of those highest gas price stations before and they're right near the airport. Guess they figure they might as well rip you off before you're ripped off when you return/fill up a rental car.

I'm sure up in LA and SF the prices are probably higher.

Not sure when they say stations no longer have to sell the higher priced "Summer Grade" low pollution fuels out there but that's one of the reasons their gas prices are always higher in the Summer months.

Duh, was 100 degrees in SD last week and set records. Of course it was colder than heck here last week with my daughter/grandson staying with us. Temps were in the 20's at night and 30's during the day. Of course it's been beautiful and sunny here this week with high's in the upper 60's. Figures.

Gas actually went down a nickel here and now $2.95.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.