Uniblurb3
Topics: 469
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Still in the 90's, must be nice. Think you guys deserve some tumbleweeds. :smileyvery-happy:

28 at 7am and colder than heck. Covered my impatiens again because calling for heavy frost. If the ground warmth didn't keeping them from freezing they're gone. Oh well, it's inevitable.

It hit 32 last week but not really a hard freeze. We'll have to see if this morning's 28 degree temps bring in the swarms of lady beetles as it warms up. Supposed to be sunny and in the mid 70's this weekend. I'm beginning to wonder if the really hot/dry conditions didn't keep the beetles numbers down this year. That would be nice.

At least the living room's toasty at 80 with the wood stove going. Need to get the humidifiers back out quick since really dries things out. Looking forward to the static electricity building up in the carpet as you walk. Gives you a shock on everything metal you touch. :smileysad:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.