ACE - Master
hpmsrm
My Device: U-verse - Motorola "Atrix" HD
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

We had 16 degrees for an overnight low last night and around 14 is predicted for tonight.  It's 10:06 PM and 20.4 degrees out there already.  So far no snow.....thank goodness.

Poor Floridians.  When it gets down into the 40's they think they're freezing.  Our middle son lives in Ocala, FL.  Enjoys his big swimming pool and the warm winters.  Was just approached by his superiors about moving to Chicago to take the reins of another company.  Florida to Chicago!!!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry for him.  Guess he'll have to build an indoor pool after they move.

On one notable occasion....just as the space shuttle was about to lift off....one U.S. astronaut turned to the one in the seat next to him and commented, "And just remember...you're sitting on top of $100 million worth of parts manufactured by the lowest bidder." A real confidence builder, eh?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.