dhascall
Topics: 1,140
Solutions: 39
My Device: LG Optimus (Virgin Mobile)
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread
[ Edited ]

Uni - Look out!  Accuweather.com is painting the potential for a major snowstorm and maybe even a blizzard - setting up somewhere in the Midwest!  They have not mentioned amounts BUT their "first cut" map showed the heaviest snow, right down the  I-70 corridor, straight across both of our bailiwicks and pushing through to PA.  Of course, things could change between now and then BUT I remember the forecast the day before the Blizzard of 78, "Rain or Snow High 35.'  That is what Indy's forecast is for Sunday.   :smileysurprised:

400x266_12071619_weekendstormsnow.jpg

Speaking of snow, a fellow radio hobbyist in London, Ontario has noted that they have tripled their normal December snowfall in just the past 3 days.  By today, they should have 140 cm of snow, or 55" on the ground.  :smileysurprised: It must be Lake Huron Lake Effect snow.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.