ACE - Master
oufanindallas
My Device: VZW Motorola RAZR M
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Uniblurb3 wrote:

17 here now and temp still dropping.

Anybody try putting up Christmas lights with  a 10-15 degree chill factor? Probably not that stupid. :smileyvery-happy:

Bought a couple 18' clear "Crystal light cords" with blue lights and ran it around the edge of the canopy where wife parks her Jeep. Thought I'd try and cheer her up. Once the plastic light cord hit the cold it was like trying to uncoil 1/2" stiff copper tubing. It wasn't too bad since dressed for below zero weather but had to take my gloves off to tape it to the plastic. Wow, and had to keep running in and put my hands in front of heater.

Guess those squirrels were right about a cold Winter in gathering all the nuts so early. :smileywink:

We're running about 20 degrees below normal. High temps should be about 44 instead of 24. :smileysad:

WednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Mostly Cloudy
23° F | 9° F
Partly Cloudy
27° F | 22° F
Chance of Snow
38° F | 27° F
Mostly Cloudy
38° F | 32° F
Snow Showers
34° F | 14° F
Mostly CloudyPartly CloudyChance of Snow
30% chance of precipitation
Mostly CloudySnow Showers
70% chance of precipitation

Seems to me you were the nut in this case. Luckily the squirrels didn't try to hide you away.  :smileywink::smileyvery-happy:

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.