ACE - Master
hpmsrm
My Device: U-verse - Motorola "Atrix" HD
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Our low reading last night was 26 degrees.  Today's high reading was 72 degrees.  That's a HUGE difference in a 12 hour period.  But It was nice and sunny.  My wife took Alfie outside in the yard and he stretched out for a nap in the warm sun and she cut back her knock-out rose bushes.  Should have done it last fall but never got around to it.

We had that same storm front pass through here that created the deadly tornadoes elsewhere.  We got a little rain and alot of wind but no damage. The front was whipping through at 65 mph so it did not last very long.  Several small communities in Missouri and Kansas got really devastating damage.  Famous Branson in S. Missouri, home of all the semi retired CW performers and their theaters, really got hit hard.  Lots and lots of destruction.

On one notable occasion....just as the space shuttle was about to lift off....one U.S. astronaut turned to the one in the seat next to him and commented, "And just remember...you're sitting on top of $100 million worth of parts manufactured by the lowest bidder." A real confidence builder, eh?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.