ACE - Master
hpmsrm
My Device: U-verse - Motorola "Atrix" HD
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Yeah....these temperature gyrations are really irritating.  When I took Alfie out for final draining at 3:00 AM it was 27 deg.  and my remote reading thermometer shows that the low was 25.5 degrees.  Right now it's up to 55 deg. and still climbing.

That fast moving line of thunderstorms that produced the Harveyville, Kansas and Branson, Missouri tornados sailed right past us.  Thank goodness.  I was watching it on local radar and there was a little hole in the line that moved over us so all we got was a brief period of high winds and some rain.  Someone upstairs watching over us I think.

On one notable occasion....just as the space shuttle was about to lift off....one U.S. astronaut turned to the one in the seat next to him and commented, "And just remember...you're sitting on top of $100 million worth of parts manufactured by the lowest bidder." A real confidence builder, eh?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.