Uniblurb3
Topics: 469
Re: Let's Talk About the Weather - The New Temp Thread

Had a full 2 hours of lightening/thunderstorms late last night/early this morning and don't remember them ever lasting so long. Glad we didn't have a power outage since the lightening was right on top of us. Then heard something hitting the house, went out on the back porch, and 1/4" hail covered the ground.

There's about 1,000 daffodils blooming in the woods/yard around here and hope the hail didn't beat them to shreds. I'm not exaggerating on this number and they have spread like crazy over the past 50-75 years since they were planted.

Figured this warm weather would be bringing some severe weather. They showed on the news last night where the warm oceans are keeping the jet stream pushed clear up into Canada. It better stay there until summer but can't see that happening. We're running temps 25 degrees above normal for March. Even had to install some screens in the windows yesterday and don't ever remember installing them so early in the year.

Can't believe I may be mowing grass already next week with all this rain and warm weather. Sure am glad I didn't go to the extreme hassle of putting my snowblade/chains on my lawn tractor and left the mower on. :smileywink:

Warm and stormy forecast:

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Thunderstorm
77° F | 59° F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
75° F | 54° F
Partly Cloudy
72° F | 55° F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
75° F | 61° F
Chance of a Thunderstorm
81° F | 59° F
T-storms
60% chance of precipitation
Chance of T-storms
40% chance of precipitation
Partly Cloudy Chance of T-storms
20% chance of precipitation
Chance of T-storms
40% chance of precipitation

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.