spd2demun
My Device: ♥ U-verse! NOT~AN~EMPLOYEE!
Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #231

We figured that out about the yard solar lights when a few activated in the trunk, LOL!  LED flashlights in every room here as well (even the bathroom).  Nothing worse than taking a shower and the power goes out.  Also, battery-operated candles in the living room (about 15!), so we're covered.  The antique hurricane lanterns stay filled with clear oil up on the mantle, but haven't used them since the early 1980s.  Candles with fire are a no-go here with all the cats.

Now that guy is just an animal hater!  And get it right, it's Coke bottles, not pop bottles! :smileyvery-happy:

Technically, it's illegal in Houston to tape anything to an existing road sign here.  The biggest complaint is people don't remove the signs after a pet has been found, and leaving tape on the sign post.  Garage sales are a big offender in that area.  I've never seen them go after anyone for it though.  But, it's okay for gansta tagging on them because you just can't find who did it. :smileymad:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.