ACE - Master
hpmsrm
My Device: U-verse - Motorola "Atrix" HD
Re: Weekly Off-Topic Thread #232
[ Edited ]

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Yeah....I just may be getting to that age when I'll need a tippy-cup.  Especially with so much techy stuff around the house.:smileyvery-happy:

I may try fixing the remote....just because I enjoy doing that sort of thing.  If I flop I can try ordering one.  I had found that little screw in the battery compartment and removed it but boy that sucker is tightly fitted together.  I'll try again and pry a little harder.  Hope I don't break it.

RE the keyboard of the laptop.......although I'm usually fairly adept at fixing stuff....the last time I tried opening up a laptop to get into its guts.....I had springs and screws flying all over the place.  Fortunately it was an old, outdated one.  I ended up just tossing it.

As for spilled orange juice.....next time I'll make sure it has some "good stuff" in it.

On one notable occasion....just as the space shuttle was about to lift off....one U.S. astronaut turned to the one in the seat next to him and commented, "And just remember...you're sitting on top of $100 million worth of parts manufactured by the lowest bidder." A real confidence builder, eh?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.