Re: New feature ideas
04-21-2009 06:58:24 PM
I've had U-verse now for bout 3 weeks, so I have several suggestions to add as well. They all correspond to U-verse TV service:
- Ability to change U-verse Cable Box Sleep / Green Settings. I often times use my television as my alarm clock. Because of the green settings I get no audio or video being fed while the TV has been off for 8 hours.
- Ability to set a "wake" time (see #1 for reasoning)
- Ability to remotely schedule programs from an iPhone (e.g. an iPhone application should be created for easy scheduling).
- Ability to setup recurring manual recordings.
- Ability to have set top box interface with Amazon Unbox (download movies or shows that can be saved and viewed on the television).
- Ability to either interface with itunes or other video library applications that reside on the wireless network.