ACE - Professor
dwinth
My Device: U- Verse
Re: Peachtree TV-Braves games on FSN?

The Braves television schedule looks very confusing. I live in St. Louis where all games not televised nationally are televised only on Fox Sports Midwest.

Here is the Braves television schedule:

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/schedule/broadcast/index.jsp?c_id=atl

I see games on three Regional Sports Networks: Fox Sports South,  Sports South, and Peachtree. Fox Sports South and Peachtree share a lot of games. How do they decide if you are getting a Braves game on Peachtree or Fox Sports South? Who gets what and how?

It seems if a game is on Sports South, that game is only on Sports South there is no sharing with another Regional Sports Network.

I am glad we just have one Regional Sports Network, Fox Sports Midwest, here in St. Louis which as of two weeks ago shows all of the Cardinal games available.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.